Toolkit 2 - Life Drawing Submission and Final Reflective Statement

Life Drawing Final Reflective Statement


This year I feel that my skills in life drawing have improved to that compared of last year. I feel I am much more confident to take the charcoal to the paper and just start scribbling and being messy with it until I start forming lines rather than trying to be precise with the lines straight away just by looking at the model. I feel I have adapted my skills to learn for to 'sketch' more and to loosen my own reigns when it comes to trying to perfect my work. I have benefitted from these lessons and have mentally taught myself that it is okay that it looks a mess and doesn't look perfect as life drawing is about interpretation and honing your skills by trying new drawing techniques and pushing yourself out of your own comfort zone in drawing. I've learnt to enjoy attending lessons and take each lesson as they come. Some days I might like the work I produce, other days I might not, it is all a matter of trying so I can then learn from mistakes. I would like to continue with life drawing next year and learn even more things about my own drawings and skills than what I know now.

_________

Below is all of the life drawings I have created throughout every lesson with Roy this year.
















































Comments

Popular Posts