Toolkit 1 Submission - Animation

Animation Links

Animation Merge

Animation Coin and Pendulum

Animation - Bouncing Ball

Animation - 3 Characters

Animation - Walking

Animation - Flour Sack

Animation - Flour Sack pt 2

Animation - Lip Syncing Sheet

Animation - Lip Sync Video

To begin with, I wasn't the best with making animations look smooth, they were quite jittery as you can see in my first try. As the tutorials went on I slowly noticed things I can do to help improve my animations. When it came to the bouncing ball and its characters I had a lot of fun making using the squash and stretch techniques to make it look more realistic and was impressed with my outcome as I had never done anything like that before. I struggled a little with the flour sack but again was impressed with my outcome considering it was the first time I had animated a 'character' as such by drawing it free hand each time. Lip-syncing took a while to get the hang of but the lip sync sheet really helped me to figure out when the mouth should move and the shape it should be making at that point. All things considered, I feel I have come a long way since the start and improved with using the Adobe Animate Software in general.

Comments

Popular Posts