Toolkit 1 - Life Drawing 2





Throughout my Second Life Drawing class we did multiple tasks to put our skills to the test. Such as, drawing the model without taking our charcoal off of the paper, drawing the model with our non-dominant hand and drawing the whole model within certain time frames ranging from 60 seconds to 30 minutes. I found this helpful as it helped me work on creating an image rather than thinking about perfect each and every line. Even if I didn't like the way some of the turned out I had to accept it as we had to put the charcoal down and start a new one. The more we drew in shorter periods I found myself drawing more and more every time as I realised I didn't have time to make it perfect. I like putting myself to the test like this. Even the ones I had 60 seconds to sketch with my non-dominant hand turned out much better than I thought they did which made me feel more confident that I can improve more and more. 



Comments

Popular Posts