Toolkit 1 - Autodesk Maya 2

During my second Maya class, we had a run through on how to model a chicken coop. The main tools used to create this coop are creating polygon primitives and bevelling to create the indents of the coop. I am pretty proud of my progress so far as it took me a long time to follow along with the first video on the CG Artists toolkit. I make a few mistakes along the way such as accidentally adding extra edges and also accidentally extruding. These are common mistakes and I managed to fix them. Mine looks a little different to the one in the video but that shows I have made it my own and done what I think looks good. I'm hoping to complete the coop as soon as possible but to make sure I have breaks so I don't get too stressed and make mistakes. 






Comments

Popular Posts